I received some feedback that week 10 was in better format so here goes....
Sleepless Nights and cravings:
Sleepless nights are becoming a normal thing and I'm actually starting to adjust to less sleep. I've officially moved on from Threes Company to the infomercials. I did get sucked into the Cindy Crawford infomercial for Meaningful Beauty. It starts out over a $100 and goes all the way down if you call within the next ten minutes to $39.95 plus shipping and handling. Thank goodness I'm the cheapest person on earth and have not officially made the purchases. This one has stuck with me for a few days though so we will see if I end up with it.
Orange juice, oranges, apples, and bagels with cream cheese seem to be at the top of the list these days. I'm still struggling with milk, however I'm trying to make it up with the Vitamin D oj and other cheeses. Protein shakes in the morning with water seem to do better stomach wise than protein shakes with milk.
Birthday:
I had the very best birthday that I have had since I've entered into my 30's. I truly say that whole heartedly and here's why. I woke up on Sunday thinking to myself my babies are 12 weeks today. I did not once think about my age and dwell on it like I've done in the past. Typically I avoid the celebration and move on. These babies being healthy is and was the most important thing to me on that day which made 10-10-10 a very lucky day. We ended the celebration in Tulsa at my favorite Los Cabos and at the Black Keys show in historical Cain's Ballroom with Mere and Jeff.
The Bull:
I email articles that I get every now and then talking about parenting and things to expect. The other day I found in his work pile one of the articles that he printed off. As stupid as this sounds it melted my heart because it just shows that he is going to be a wonderful father just as he has been a wonderful husband too. Every morning he still wakes Bells and I up tells us good bye and talks to his unborn children. Tears me up writing it.
High Risk Doctor's Apt:
The ultra sounds were very exciting because we met with Dr. Mirabile. He is very thorough and uses a lot of analogies when explaining what he's looking for. We watched the ultrasounds on a flat screen plasma tv on the wall and heard the heartbeats in surround sound. He looked at the necks, faces, and did lots of measurements. We chose to do an additional blood test to make sure the babies are indeed healthy as they appeared on the ultrasound to test for downs. FBA had the hiccups and was napping while FBB was squirming around opposite of two weeks ago where A was doing water aerobics and B was sleeping.
TB and I now know the sex of our babies, however we are waiting just a little longer to reveal because they are NOT 100% until we get a little further. October 21st we will have another round of ultra sounds so hopefully by then we can get a full confirmation. OUR LIPS ARE SEALED FOR NOW!!! So will it be tutu's and tiara's, trucks and boots, or tutus and boots? Larry and Jerry, Sonya and Tonya, or Elle and Mel? We will just have to wait and see.
As always thank you for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. Our goals are healthy babies and 36 weeks, oh and less stretch marks. Attached is a bump pic with some stretch marks and the ultrasound pic.
Mother Hen and Foxy Father to be
How your baby's growing:
The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.
Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.
Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.


No comments:
Post a Comment