Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

8 Weeks Prego 09-15-2010

Hello friends and family-

Week 8 is here and this week is a tribute to the tata's that I have never had before. Go Go G-O! Go Tata's Go! (Toe touch and spirit fingers).  I've always wanted some and now they have arrived. Thank you FBB and FBA your mother hen is forever grateful! TB likes them, however he understands that they are strictly and I mean strictly off limits.

Sleep wise I'm extremely and I mean extremely fatigued this week. I've been really tired the whole time, however this week has taken on a whole new meaning to the word tired. Fortunately I was able to watch the entire Jersey Shore episode last Thurs. (time slot is 9-10) FFTB has found it entertaining b/c we always watch Chelsea Handler at 10. He knows that within the opening monologue and the first round of commercials I'm out so he changes it to sports center. I know this b/c I wake up in the morning and find ESPN. 


The bellyband has officially made it's appearance (a band that allows you to wear your jeans unbuttoned) My jeans still fit just can't button them. The wardrobe is becoming very limited. I just need to get to October 1st so I can go shopping in Dallas. When I woke up this morning FFTB told me I had to check my email to read the "Riley" story. He said it is the best story to date on Miss Thang. Ri you did good when Uncle Richard is talking about you at 6:30 in the morning. He even tried to get the computer on for me to read it. For those of you that do not know the story I've copy and pasted it.
Shanna and Richard,
To get you both ready for a taste of parenthood, I thought I would recap tonight's events for your entertainment pleasure.  All of the following episodes took place within about a 5 minute timespan:
1. Riley says her hoo-hoo hurts so we take off her diaper and hand her an icepack to ice it.  (diaper rash).
2. Riley poops on the carpet.
3. Mommy grabs Riley and runs her to the potty, leaving a trail of poop all across the house.
4. Lilly the labrador eats the poop.
5. Riley freshly diapered overhears mom and dad talking about Lilly's nasty poop breath so she gets her tooth brush out and brushes Lilly's teeth while mom and dad are distracted cleaning up the poop mess.
6. Mom and dad yell at Riley to stop brushing lilly 's teeth, so she immediately sticks the toothbrush in her mouth and brushes her teeth instead. 
7. Mom dives for toothbrush to take it away from Riley.
Yup... Just another typical night at the Hutter house.  Hope this helps to prepare you and Richard for parenthood.  ;)   

Saturday we went to the OU game which upset FBA and FBB. I discovered that you can not find a bottle of water anywhere along Boyd on game day. What started out as their first football game turned into me giving up my ticket to leave for some AC. It was to much heat and not enough water. Never again!

Monday night's ritual is to watch The Bachelor and eat Mexican food. So all night Monday I kept going up to TB saying "Tomorrow we get to see our babies" (in an obnoxious voice of course) and he would sing the "Wes" song "They say love don't come easy" I know totally nerdy, however we were both so excited to see them again that we were doing stupid things out of excitement. And yes, TB loves watching the Bachelor. Don't let him tell you any different...his cover is blown. 

Tuesday was the best apt we have had in 2 years! I say that because we heard the heartbeats for the first time. At the 6 week apt we could only see the heart beats moving. To hear it was the most "amazing" thing I've ever encountered. (plug to the Bachelor) Lots of tears of joy. Actually tearing up writing this. Those precious little lives inside are doing fabulous. They both have very strong heartbeats. FBA's heartbeat was 179 and FBB's heartbeat was 169. So I bet you are thinking OMG, boys or OMG, girls...nope I asked the same question. Dr. Reshef said it is not an accurate call and that we have to wait. He said the lack of nausea is a wonderful thing and to be happy about it. He said it has nothing to do with a healthy or unhealthy pregnancy. I was a little nervous, thinking there could be something wrong. One other side note, we ran into him on Sunday at Starbucks so he made sure to remind me to limit my caffeine intake. My response: It was half-caff. In all honesty, I really have not been drinking caffeine, I just happened to get caught the one day I make an exception.

I officially "graduated" from Dr. Reshef, was advised I can announce my wonderful news without worry, and will move on to Dr. Hager at Mercy. We will see her on 09-28-10. Attached you will find my new pics of the babies and a pic of the bump. I've found that saying "The babies want some water" or "The babies are hungry" TB is more responsive. I think he is going to be a smitten kitten....

As always thank you for your kind words, thought, and prayers....goal is 36 weeks

Mother Hen and Foxy Father To Be...

How your baby's growing:

New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.
Twin babies, fetuses at 8 weeks - BabyCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment